Physical Therapy - Treatment for individuals who have limited function due to dysfunction or surgery of the neck, back, upper extremities or lower extremities. We treat all age groups and most diagnoses.
Specialty services include: Vestibular Therapy, Incontinence Therapy, Pediatric Services and Sports Medicine.
Treatments may include:
- Ultrasound, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis or phonophoresis
- Techniques to improve joint and muscle mobility
- Strengthening exercises
- Postural education
- Facilitation techniques to improve balance, gait and muscle coordination
- Evaluation and instruction in assistive devices such as crutches, cane or walker
- Instruction in home exercise programs and self-management of symptoms
Our providers will help you achieve your goals with an individualized treatment plan. For more information regarding physical therapy services, call 920-623-2200, Ext. 1430.