The Center for Orthopedic Excellence is an innovative and proven comprehensive program designed to educate, assist and support patients having hip or knee replacements.
The program is aimed at giving these patients the knowledge and tools to make the transition from hospital to home as smooth as possible. The program all starts with our expert medical team, including a dedicated Care Coordinator who will guide you every step of the way to reclaiming your life.
Call or Click for more information or to schedule an appointment
The Prairie Ridge Center for Orthopedic Excellence Program consists of:
- Personalized joint replacement education class with the Care Coordinator
- Enlisting a family member or friend as your “coach” for the entire process
- Group dining socialization opportunities
- Group and individual therapy sessions
- Dedicated orthopedic hospital unit with consistent nursing staff
Prairie Ridge Center for Orthopedic Excellence Services and Surgeries Offered:
- Partial knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Custom knee replacement
- Knee replacement revision
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip replacement – anterior and posterior approach
- Hip replacement revision
Other orthopedic services are offered as well such as ACL reconstruction, bicep tendon repair, carpal tunnel surgery, sport injuries, trigger finger surgery, fracture care, infected joint care, etc. For more details please visit our Prairie Ridge Health Clinic Orthopedic Surgical Services
For more information about the Prairie Ridge Center for Orthopedic Excellence, please see our Fast Facts or call Erin Hills, Clinic Nurse Practitioner and Care Coordinator at 920-623-1342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.