Occupational Therapy - Treatments for individuals with impairment in function of the upper extremity. OT also specializes in improving self care and daily activities through adaptive techniques. We treat all age groups and most diagnoses.
Specialty services include: Lymphedema Therapy.
Treatment may include:
- Ultrasound, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis or phonophoresis
- Techniques to improve joint and muscle mobility
- Strengthening exercises
- Techniques to improve fine motor coordination
- Evaluation and instruction in assistive devices to improve independence in dressing, feeding, bathing and homemaking
- Fabrication and fitting of hand and arm splints
- Instruction in home exercise programs and self-management of symptoms
For more information call 920-623-2200, Ext. 1430.