Our Nutrition Services department at Columbus Community Hospital provides the most up to date, research based nutrition and nutrition-related disease management to our patients. Individual counseling sessions with our Registered Dietitians will help you develop a plan and set goals that are achievable and tailored to you. Ask your primary care provider for a referral today. If your company is interested in having a Registered Dietitian educate your employees about wellness and nutrition through engaging curriculum, please contact us for program information.
Conditions and Treatments
Our staff has specialized education and training in a number of different areas to help you manage your unique nutritional needs.
- Cholesterol and Blood Lipid Management
- Diabetes - Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational
- Eating Disorders
- Heart Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Weight Management
- Individual Counseling
- Diet Analysis
- Recipe Analysis
- Community Nutrition Classes
- Group Presentations for: worksites, clubs and organizations, senior centers, schools, and health fairs
Additional Knowledge Areas
- Child and Infant Feeding and Nutrition
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Sports Nutrition
- Women's Nutrition
- Vegetarian Diets
A physician referral is needed for nutritional counseling. For assistance in obtaining physician and insurance referrals, to make an appointment, or for more information on classes and services, please call (920) 623-1296.