Infusion Referral Form
Infusion orders need to be received before 1500 the day of the infusion. Patients will be scheduled accordingly at that time
- Ordering Doctor must submit all infusions on our order form with all the information documented on this form.
- The order also needs to have a start and end date. An end date of TBD (to be determined or until further notice) is not acceptable.
- Orders are not to be accepted if these requirements are not made.
- Patients will be scheduled at one hour intervals between the hours of 7:00 am-7:00 pm.
- No more than one patient scheduled at a time.
- If a patient has more than one antibiotic ordered they will be scheduled for a two hour appointment.
- Patients will register at the Emergency Department Registration Desk.
Transfusion Services Form
- Ordering Doctor must submit all transfusions on our order form with all the information documented on this form.
- Length of visit will vary based on laboratory test results and number of units.
- Form must be submitted prior to procedure.